The company JORDAN'S TRAVEL decided to design and implement a Road Safety Management System in accordance with the requirements of International Standard ISO 39001: 2012 in order to eliminate deaths and serious injuries caused by road accidents. To achieve the above, the company seeks:
• higher efficiency, compared to what can be achieved by simple implementation of legislation
• raising the awareness of society as a whole that affects road safety issues.
The Company System covers the Services of transportation of persons, tourist enterprises (general tourism office) and was designed according to its needs and aspirations and the Legal and Regulatory Requirements of the current Greek and Community Legislation.
Satisfaction and ensuring the trust of customers, through the fulfillment of defined quality standards and consistency in its obligations are key principles of the company. The general goal is to offer to the customers of the company services of exceptional quality and high benefit. More specifically, the company seeks:
• minimizing the number of incidents that may affect the continuity of business processes, as well as minimizing their impact.
• The continuous improvement of the System and the operation of the Company with the effective use of the following tools:
• Defining and reviewing road safety objectives.
• Management Review
• Internal Inspections
• Corrective Actions & suggestions for continuous improvement
• Systematic analysis of data resulting from the Archives.
In this context, the company:
• Commits to comply with applicable Greek and Community legislation.
• It tries to offer its customers more than they expect.
• Maintains a permanent contact with the customer beyond its contractual obligations.
• Constantly monitors not only the current needs of its customers but also the needs they will acquire in the future.
• Encourages its employees to take initiatives in their area of responsibility and to submit proposals for the improvement of its procedures, trains and trains it continuously
• Considers not only welcome but also desirable any bona fide criticism of its partners and customers regarding the quality of its services.
The Management is committed to the disposal of the infrastructure and equipment that is deemed necessary for the implementation of its tasks. Each employee is responsible for the quality of his own work and it is imperative to contribute to the quality management and achievement of the set goals. For this reason, all employees, depending on their responsibilities, are informed about the System and act in accordance with the established rules.In order to achieve the above objectives, all the necessary references have been made in the documentation of the System. Through systematic planning, control of processes and continuous improvement of all activities, the principles of the company are fulfilled.